Now that Easter has come and gone (for some of you), you may be faced with the age old dilemma of what to do with all these leftovers. Thinking ahead, I put together a little round up of my favorite ham and or egg based dishes that will help you use up your leftovers and not have to throw them out because you forgot they were there, in the back of your fridge wrapped in foil.
Not that I speak from experience or anything.
- Braided Ham & Cheddar Bread
- Mushroom Fried Rice (dice up the leftover boiled eggs and toss them in)
- Spanish Ham and Egg Quesadilla (keep the eggs raw and cracked on top as in the recipe or layer in sliced boiled eggs)
- Baked Ham & Swiss Sliders (this is my all time FAVORITE ham leftover recipe)
- Buttermilk Biscuit Breakfast Sandwiches
- Avocado Toast with Pico de Gallo and Eggs
- Breakfast-y Fried Rice (sub in ham for bacon)
- Chorizo & Avocado Tostadas with Eggs
- Whole Wheat English Muffin Breakfast Sandwiches
- Potato Salad Bites