A while ago, I worked on a recipe campaign for Wave Vodka. I had to develop some recipes for frozen drinks and milkshakes featuring their vodka. I consumed waaaaaayyyy too much ice cream and frozen yogurt. But, it was sooooo worth it.
Some people may doubt the awesomeness of boozy milkshakes. Sorry, those people are just wrong! I drank all that booze and ice cream just for you guys.
This recipe is one of my favorites. It combines coconut milk, frozen Greek yogurt, and fresh lime juice. It makes you long for summer, am I right?
- ½ Cup Canned Light Coconut Milk
- 3 Ounces WAVE Coconut Vodka
- 2 Teaspoons Lime Zest
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- 2 Cups Plain Frozen Yogurt, about 8-9 scoops
- Shredded coconut and lime slices for garnish
- Combine ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth. Combine a little bit of honey and water on a small plate. Add the shredded coconut to a different small plate. Dip the rim of each glass into the honey and then the coconut. Pour the shake into each glass. Garnish with lime slice.